Here’s a few scenarios that many people face when they start thinking about getting in shape and cleaning up their diet:
You are a parent/grandparent and you want to be able to keep up with the kids/grandkids. You don’t want to be like all the parents that you see that can’t play ball or hide and seek with their son or daughter. Also, you know that your kids will emulate what they see, and you want to show them a healthy way to live.
Maybe, you are an athlete that is looking to take your game to another level? Maybe you used to compete in a sport and you want to try to get back into it. Maybe you want to try something new to challenge yourself. But, you need a coach with some knowledge on what type of training will be most beneficial for you.
Or, how about this: Have you ever joined a gym and tried to use their personal trainer? Sometimes they are fantastic and get some you some phenomenal results. Other times, you can tell they know just a slight bit more about training than you do, and you wonder why you are having to pay this extra money to have them watch you counting reps.
You may fall into one of or several of these categories, or perhaps a different one altogether. Regardless, you may not know where to start and you just need someone with some knowledge in what you want to accomplish, and/or you need someone there to push you and keep you accountable while you are striving to be better.
That’s where we come into play.
We will train you online, which brings a lot of benefits in itself.
- No more having to fit your schedule and the trainers schedule together.
- More 1-on-1 contact time as we are available via text, chat, email, phone calls, etc.
- No more following the base protocol for the new gym members, we will tailor your workouts and eating plans specifically for your individual goals.
- You can walk into the gym feeling confident because you have a plan.
When we take you on as a client, we will provide you with the following:
- A customized workout plan(these generally will change about every 6-8 weeks depending on the goal.)
- A customized eating plan. We will show you how to clean up your diet and introduce the concepts of how much carbs,fats, and protein you need to accomplish your goals. We will show you basic concepts to follow to be successful, and if necessary we can give you a specific written menu(extra fees will apply)
- You have us virtually 24/7 available via text, chat, email, etc. Although there will be some hours that we won’t be directly available, we will get back with you on any questions, concerns, etc. or even if you just need some motivation usually within a couple of hours.
- Will set up a phone call 1-2 times a month to discuss your training, your eating, etc.
Here is the thing. This is something that we are doing because we are good at it and we love it. That being said, we are very serious about getting results for people that put their trust in us, and we only take on clients that are committed to getting results. If you aren’t a 10 on a scale of 1-10 ready to do this, we won’t accept you as a client. We can provide you all the tools you need, but you have to bring the effort.
So, if you are ready, contact us here, and we will be in touch with you shortly.